We recover data from Linux systems including Linux Hard Drive RAID Logical Volume Manager (LVM) and EVMS
Frequently the Linux file system is used in NAS systems. We recover from Servers and NAS systems:- - Linux EFS Extent FileSystem
- often used on MO Disks (Magneto Optical Disks on medical CAT scanner)
- IRIX Sgi EFS (Extent File System) data recovery
- Unix and Linux backup tapes inc. Arkeia TAR ufsdump dump
- Netware NWFS NSS inc OES Linux and Netware Servers
- Netgear SC101 Data Recovery
- Western Digital NetCenter Data Recovery
- Buffalo Terastation Data Recovery
- LVM and MDADM EVMS LVM2 created RAID-0 (Mirror) RAID-1 (striped) Raid-5 Raid-6 arrays, lost partitions
- Linux with ext2fs, xfs, reiserfs and jfs filesystems inc RAID volumes.
- Lost partitions or share folders
- Suse SLES Novell Netware OES Servers and RAID
- SUSE Linux, Ubuntu, Mandriva Linux, Redhat Fedora Core,Debian Linux
- Knoppix, MEPIS, Gentoo Linux, Slackware Linux, Xandros Desktop
- Linux HDD partition recovery from a deleted logical partition.
- Data recovery from missing files and folders.
- Corrupt Superblock file recovery
- Recovery of deleted file(s) for Ext2 File system.
- Volume recovery on Linux systems with damaged Super Block
- Volume recovery on Linux systems with damaged Inode List.
- File recovery from IDE P-ATA SATA and SCSI hard drive media.
- File and Folder recovery under sub-directories after the parent directory is deleted or missing.
Data Recovery from accidental re-format of the drive file system for XFS, REISERFS, EXT3, IPSTOR, JFS, systems.
Data Recovery from re-initialised or reformatting of the RAID or hard drives filesystem or superblocks.
Repair / Recover from following Operating File Systems
Data recovery for FAT FAT32 and NTFS file systems.
Linux with EXT2fs, EXT3, XFS, reiserfs and jfs filesystems on standalone and RAID volumes
Recover from partitions, even if the boot sector or FAT has been erased or damaged
Recover files with the original time and date stamp
Recover files on network drives
Recover from all Win 95, Win 98, Win ME, NT 4.0, Windowsand#153; XP and Windowsand#153; 2000 systems.
Linux Data Recovery and File Repair Archive ..
Recent Recovery News...
LVM recovery, We have recently recovered 7x Hard Disk Linux LVM RAID5 System. A Power glitch caused 3 disks offline.The system the raid was running in was a Tyan mobo and the os was SuSE 9.3. The raid system is a RAID5 with the default 64k stripe size. The raid card was a Highpoint 1820A. Disks 3, 4 and 6 were the ones that temporarily failed during the power glitch.There were 3 LVM volumes on it, all in the volume group called lvm_raid5. Each volume used the reiserfs file-system. We successfully recovered all the data so if you have a similar set up then call or email our experts now. Timescale on this job was only 2 days..
Linux Extent File System EFS Data Recovery
Data Recovery, We have developed data recovery from the Linux Extent File System. Sometimes this remains in use on Philips and Marconi Medical CAT scanners which store DICOM images on Magneto Optical Disks (MOD or MO disks). We can recover the data off EFS disks and transfer them to say CD DVD or hdd hard drive. EFS is an old legacy Linux format and not widely handled by modern programs and software..
AIX tapes cpio data transfer to cd
Taino (VA) ITALY
Convert unix tar tape to cd
Tensar Ltd, Blackburn